Email marketing is the best way for lawyers to get new clients more easily.
Period. No doubt about it. I know this firsthand.
But if it’s such a powerful tool for getting new clients, then why don’t more lawyers don’t use it?
Answer: they don’t have any clue how simple and easy it is.
I didn’t have any idea either. But once I found out it flabbergasted me.
I tried to get other lawyers to take advantage of this magic tool, but they seemed stymied.
Even though such services like ConvertKit are easy to use, many lawyers get stuck and feel awkward trying to set up up an account.
Unfortunately, that’s one minor hurdle that has to be overcome if you want to get more clients more easily, and at a super low cost.
(how low cost? how about for free?)
If you are the slightest bit daunted by the prospect of setting up an email account and figuring out what to write about, then check out my email marketing course.
It’s designed to help you
- Set up your email broadcast account (using ConvertKit, because it’s free and what I use so I can explain it better)
- Send your first email broadcast, after which you’ll see firsthand how powerful it is
- Write the monthly emails you’ll send from there on out.
- Automate a lot of the process, which is the most astonishing part (and this is how you’ll end up spending only 30 minutes per month on your marketing)
- Set emails to go out at predetermined dates in the future (which is great for when you want to recycle your monthly emails)
If you already have an email account, the course will give you lots of tips for improving how you do email marketing.
If you have a website, it’ll show you how to connect a lead capture form to the website (again using ConvertKit). But you don’t need a website, so don’t think that’s a requirement.
In short, I’m confident you’ll be astonished at how easy and powerful this marketing method is.