I am honored to be speaking at to important upcoming legal technology events in New York City. Legal Tech 2020 and the 2020 Ark Law Library Management conference.
Legal Tech 2020
KM:Our Experience You Win
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Location: New York Hilton
Over the past years, many US law firms have adopted formal knowledge management programs under the guidance of information and legal research professionals. What previously was mainly technology-driven is now a holistic service bringing together the collective legal experience, innovative legal tech solutions, and streamlined retrieval platforms.
- Panelists will share their experiences with attendees and how it can be translated to corporations and organizations of all sizes.
- Attendees will explore opportunities to strengthen and enhance their organizations KM efforts
- Attendees will meet KM leaders engaged in building programs from the ground up and be given the tools to jumpstart their own initiatives
ARK Law Libraries 2020
Date: March 12-13
The Next Frontier: The Emergence of Predictive Analytics
I will coordinate a panel discussion with industry experts who will address the following issues.
- Discuss differences in algorithms that drive trends vs predictions.
- Hear insights into predictive products that are on the market
- Learn how your firm can use predictive analytics to make informed decisions and improve efficiencies