Live today at 3 p.m. ET on Legaltech Week, the show where a panel of journalists and bloggers discusses the week’s top stories in legal tech and innovation, we’ll be joined by “legal technology maven” Colin Levy to hear more about his new book, The Legal Tech Ecosystem.
Other stories on tap:
- Launching Today: Traact Is An All-in-One, ‘Tech First’ Platform for Managing Corporate Legal Functions.
- Beyond Word of Mouth: Proven Data-Driven Client Acquisition Methods.
- New Era ADR Secures Strategic Investment from Chicago Cubs VC Fund, Legal Tech Leaders.
- EyeLevel.ai Co-Founder Defends Tech’s Use in Pras Michel Trial, Calls Allegations a ‘Creative Act of Fiction.’
- Have we sacrificed personal relationships for convenience? What are the implications?
- Wolters Kluwer Future Ready Lawyer report.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.