Fastcase is looking for a summer intern to join the Fastcase Marketing & Events team in our Washington, DC office who is energetic, organized, a self-starter, and has a passion for marketing and event planning to assist with conference and event logistics, editorial calendars, social media content, HubSpot contact data, and campaign creation.
The Marketing & Events Intern will:
- Assist with conference logistics including ordering, packing, shipping, and tracking materials.
- Maintain editorial calendars for Fastcase, Docket Alarm, and NextChapter.
- Assist with social media marketing including content, design, and postings.
- Work in HubSpot (marketing platform) to clean and organize contact data.
- Assist in content creation for campaigns for Fastcase and Docket Alarm products.
- Marketing and/or Communications major or equivalent experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and proactive with strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Located in Washington, D.C. metro area.
Division: Marketing & Events
Desired Start Date: May 2023
Duration: 3 months and approx. 40 hours per week
We are a legal research company founded in 1999 to democratize the law and to make legal research smarter. We work with citation analysis, data visualization, and big data to uncover hidden relationships in the law, and we build powerful, beautiful tools for legal research. More than 1.1 million legal professionals have subscription access to Fastcase, with more subscribing every day. We’re a small, growing team doing great, important, disruptive work — with the soul of a startup and the stability of a profitable, established business.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.