It has been a busy week in legal tech, including the 10th annual Clio Cloud Conference and the first-ever American Legal Technology Awards gala.
We’ll recap those stories and more with our usual Friday panel of legal tech journalists and bloggers today at 3 p.m. ET.
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists include:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.