It will be a bittersweet episode of Legaltech Week tomorrow as we toast Zach Warren, who is leaving our panel and his job as editor-in-chief of Legaltech News for an exciting new opportunity. It’s strictly bring your own champagne, but we hope you’ll join us as we bid Zach farewell.
Of course, as usual, we’ll also round up the week’s top stories in legal tech and innovation.
It is tomorrow (and every Friday) at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Please join us.