Today at 3 E.T., join us live as our Legaltech Week panel of legal tech journalists and bloggers unpacks the week’s top stories in tech and innovation, including a post-mortem on last week’s annual convention of the American Association of Law Libraries.
Attendance is free, but, if you have not already done so, you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Please join us.