As more and more legaltech companies add their product listings to the LawNext Legal Technology Directory, which we launched in February, I am periodically featuring the latest listings. Here are this week’s 10 most recent additions:
- DeedPro Plotter. “Quickly and easily plot deeds, tracts and legal descriptions by entering metes and bounds descriptions. Ideal for real estate attorneys, title companies, government agencies and appraisers.”
- SpeedLegal. “SpeedLegal SaaS platform helps founders, angel investors and SMBs instantly understand their contracts, clarifies each clause, and verifies that each term complies with market standards.”
- HotDocs. “HotDocs legal document automation software is the industry leader and top choice for law firms deciding to automate their document assembly process.”
- LinkSquares. “LinkSquares is the company behind the AI-powered contract management platform of choice for legal teams aiming to move their business forward faster. Customers have everything they need to write better contracts, get contracts executed quickly, analyze what’s in existing contracts, and collaborate better with their team at every step of the way.”
- LegaMart. “LegaMart is a legal online platform with the goal of connecting lawyers and those in need, regardless of their location or the language that they speak. On LegaMart, you can hire more than 450 lawyers and legal experts at the moment from all around the world.”
- GlobalWork (Micron Systems). “Resource & Work Management – Find the best personnel for assignments and deliver successful projects. Prioritize Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) for fair and equitable work distribution.”
- Smokeball. “Smokeball is the cloud-based legal practice management software that automatically records time spent on each matter, so your small law firm can bill more hours with ease. Our library of 18,000+ pre-loaded forms and robust Microsoft Office integration allows staff to complete documents with a few clicks. And you’ll access all matters on the go with Smokeball’s mobile app.”
- Kahana. “Kahana is an affordable platform that enhances your tech stack and streamlines your workflow. Our platform helps paralegals, associates, and partners collaborate and save so much energy and time that it pays for itself.”
- Intaker. “Intaker helps law firms create a winning online experience for new clients by delivering empathy-centered chat automation. Create a deeper connection with your leads through video, qualify them on autopilot with matter-specific prompts, and integrate seamlessly with your existing lead management tools.”
- Naya Transaction Management Platform. “Naya’s transaction management platform is an enterprise solution that enables parties to store transaction information in a secure cloud based database and then work seamlessly with outside counsel to automate and generate internal documents, closing checklists, transaction documents and closing binders.”
If you are a company that wants to add your listing for free or find out about upgraded listings, go here.
Legal professionals are invited to add reviews of products they have used, to help guide others in evaluating products.