Fastcase is hiring a Junior Information Specialist to work closely with the customer-facing and engineering teams to ensure our products and partners receive content of the highest quality.
In this role, you will work closely with legal data and its use in various applications, and partner deliveries. The role is responsible for understanding critical aspects of data present in various projects, to maintain success.
The ideal Junior Information Specialist will have:
- Familiarity with various structured data types, most notably
- Ability to appropriately identify and clean problematic datasets as needed
- Interpret data to uncover various patterns to help answer the critical question(s) for successful use case integration.
- Ability to build relationships with data suppliers and partners, to ensure errors are identified as well as resolved in a timely manner.
- Experience working within QA environments
- BA/BS required.
- JD or comparable experience in legal industry preferred but not required.
- Washington, D.C. or Charlottesville, Va. location strongly preferred but not required.
- The preferred candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Military veterans encouraged to apply. Fastcase is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
We are a legal research company founded in 1999 to democratize the law and to make legal research smarter. We work with citation analysis, data visualization, and big data to uncover hidden relationships in the law, and we build powerful, beautiful tools for legal research. More than 1.1 million legal professionals have subscription access to Fastcase, with more subscribing every day. We’re a small, growing team doing great, important, disruptive work — with the soul of a startup and the stability of a profitable, established business.