Today is the first Legaltech Week of the new year — our weekly roundtable of journalists and bloggers — and we’re marking the occasion with a special program in which our panelists will reveal their picks of the top legal tech story of 2021 and their predictions for legal tech in 2022.
The program is live via Zoom at 3 p.m. and free to watch, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup of panelists changes from week to week, but our regularss are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.