Our Friday Legaltech Week live journalists’ roundtable is back today at 3 p.m. E.T., when a panel of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
Attendance is free, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Here are some of the stories we’re planning to discuss, with others still to be determined:
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
We are very sad to report that longtime panelist Molly McDonough is “retiring” because of other commitments.
Hope you’ll join us.