Join us today live at 3 ET for our regular Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable, where our panel of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
Register for free and be registered for all subsequent weeks’ panels.
Stories we’re planning to discuss, time allowing, include:
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal, and producer of the Legal Talk Today podcast.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.