Our regular Legaltech Week journalists’ roundtable is today at 3 p.m. ET. Join us as our panelist of journalists and bloggers discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation.
We were off last week, so we have two weeks to catch up on. Here are some of the stories we’re planning to discuss:
Our panelists change from week to week, but our usual line-up includes:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.