Full Court Press, an imprint of Fastcase, is launching a free webinar series in partnership with legal history publisher Twelve Tables Press. The Leaders in Law monthly webinar series will feature interviews with notable attorneys who are advancing civil rights in the United States and across the world.
The Legacy of Lawrence v. Texas, an interview with Mitchell Avila Katine and Paul Smith. This session will cover the background, case development, and circumstances of the original Lawrence v. Texas case, the later Supreme Court battle, and the implications for the future with the attorneys who made the original arguments.
Guest Speakers: Mitchell Avila Katine and Paul Smith
Presented by the Fastcase Outreach Team
Webinar Date: Friday, June 26, 2020
Webinar Time: 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Eastern
Click here to register for advanced notification on future Leaders in Law webinars, including:
- The Global #MeToo Movement, an interview with David Oppenheimer and Contributors
- Breaking New Ground, an interview with Judge Thelton Henderson and Richard B. Kuhns
- With Passion, An Activist Lawyers Life with Michael Meltsner
- AILA Presents 35 years later, Jean v. Nelson an interview with Ira Kurzban and Irwin Stotzky
- No Clue: Awakening to White American Affirmative Action and The Moral Revolution to Overcome It, an interview with Jonathan K. Stubbs