In light of the COVID-19 epidemic the Fastcase team is working with our partners to ensure lawyers and volunteers have access to complimentary resources available to them. Fastcase has created a COVID-19 resource hub, bringing together free legislative and government updates and COVID-19 content across leading news media sources.
Stay on top of trending legal issues. Below are searches for recent legal cases involving COVID-19:
Relevant COVID-19 Cases, free with Fastcase Public Links
For the week of March 22, 2020:
- DeVine v. XPO Logistics freight (N.D. Ill. 2020)
- Lipsey v. Walmart, Inc (N.D. Ill. 2020)
- United States v. Fellela (D. Conn. 2020)
- Libutan v. MGM Grand Hotel LLC (D. Nec. 2020)
- Democratic Nat’ll Comm v. Bostelmann (W.D. Wis. 2020)
For a schedule of Fastcase webinars regarding COVID-19 please click here. Additionally, in the coming days and weeks Fastcase will be coordinating to provide additional webinars for relief support. These webinars are available for CLE credit in many jurisdictions, and a great way to accumulate CLE credit remotely. Visit our webinar schedule blog post to sign up for sessions now.