Job Description Summary: Human Resource Associate/Office Manager Position
Fastcase is currently recruiting for a Human Resource Associate/Office Manager position, in Fastcase DC office. We are looking for a highly motivated HR and Office Manager professional to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resource services on human capital matters, support office operations and develop team engagement opportunities (learning and social events). The position will serve the dual role of office specialist, and HR generalists, as part of a team which serves as the primary contact between the employee and HR.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Human Resource Associate/Office Manager works directly with the Fastcase DC, Columbus Ohio, New York City and overseas offices. We are looking for qualified candidates who can bring HR experience in the day-to-day management of benefits, recruitment, compensation, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, performance management, and organizational development and training.
In Addition, Human Resource Associate/Office Manager is responsible for
- Initiating and coordinating the recruitment process for various team positions including but not limited to processing new hires, conducting reference checks, background verifications as well as assisting managers with the on-boarding process and career development.
- Developing and maintaining tools and programs to manage and support the maintenance, tracking, and reporting of HR information and rolling out benefits.
- Coordinating company travels & bookings.
- Manage day-to-day office administration.
- Assist employees by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assist in the overall management of the office, including employee engagement events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of relevant experience, or, a Master’s degree in a relevant area of study.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation based on experience. We offer generous benefits package which includes employer’ fully paid premier coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD coverage, Group life term insurance. We also offer competitive 401K matching & Profit sharing bonus programs.
Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.