- Default scope now set to “last used.” If you set a scope (e.g., jurisdiction, source), your choice now persists until you change it.
- Refine Search and Search Result Bar. When you go directly to a single document, this bar no longer appears.
- Libraries in Browse View are now in alphabetical order, making things easier to find.
- 11th Circuit + District Courts. This source now includes only those district courts in the 11th Circuit.
- Older Codes Appearing as Newer Codes. Corrected an issue where older statutes were incorrectly displaying as newer versions.
- Block Quotes. Block quotes are now displayed correctly.
- UI and CSS changes. Several small changes to make the interface smoother and more functional.
- Keyword Highlighting (1) is no longer case sensitive and (2) can find keywords in quotations. The feature also will no longer disable the next and previous buttons.
- Jurisdiction Selection. If you now choose a sub-library, the parent library will automatically unselect. Also fixed an issue, where jurisdiction selections will now be properly added to Search Results.
- Full Screen Icon. To view your document in full screen, just click the button in the toolbar’s top–left corner.