* Law firms don’t appreciate associates building their own brand through social media. Because “professional development” only flows one direction. [Legal Intelligencer]
* Hunter Biden seems to have found lawyers who are aware that ripping private data off a computer is generally a crime. [Washington Post]
* Real Criminal Defendants Of Beverly Hills. [Reuters]
* Andrew Tate’s got a new lawyer. He’s probably mansplaining how the law works to her right now. [Rolling Stone]
* Supreme Court considers whether algorithms might evade the spirit of internet laws. [The Atlantic]
The post Morning Docket: 02.02.23 appeared first on Above the Law.