Fastcase is the leading next-generation legal research service that puts a comprehensive national law library and powerful searching, sorting, and data visualization tools at attorneys’ fingertips. A D.C.-based information technology company founded in 1999, Fastcase is one of the fastest-growing legal research information solutions services in the United States servicing American law firms, in-house counsel, state bars, law schools, and government sectors and includes analytics products such as Docket Alarm Docket Alarm | Litigation Outcomes, Delivered and workflow solutions and NextChapter Legal Software for the Modern Attorney | NextChapter (nextchapterlegal.com).
Fastcase is currently seeking a recent graduate part-time Graphic Design Intern to join the Marketing team in our Washington, DC office this summer to fall. This position has the opportunity to turn into a full-time position after completing a successful internship.
Our Marketing team is responsible for creating and executing campaigns and initiatives that inform and educate prospective customers about our suite of products, from social media, print collateral to drip campaigns, and beyond.
We are looking for someone who is creative, enthusiastic, highly motivated, strong work ethic and eager to learn. As a rapidly growing company, you will have a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
The intern will work under the supervision and mentorship of the Marketing Director who is responsible for all marketing functions of the Fastcase brand and suite of products.
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include social media graphics, typography, marketing & sales flyers, conference banners, web/software graphics, email & newsletter templates, landing/web pages, and other marketing materials as needed
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials and graphics
- Assist the Marketing Director with various projects as needed
- Preferred degree of study in graphic design, arts, advertising, marketing, or closely related fields
- Individual should be able to craft and execute vision with creativity and style
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications
Reports To: Marketing Director
Compensation & Time Requirements
16-32 hours per week and work is performed during standard business hours. Compensation is based on experience.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveniently located in Federal Triangle/Penn Quarter area near WMATA rail stations and bus
stops, and Capital Bikeshare racks.