Fastcase is hiring for a part-time position to help manage their document digitization project.
In this role, you will be tasked with logging and scanning documents. Work hours are flexible, but we prefer that work be completed at our Charlottesville, Virginia office, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. We estimate the work will require a commitment of 3 to 5 hours each day.
The ideal part-time scanning technician will have:
- Basic understanding of computers and Microsoft Excel
- Experience using ftp software preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Basic word processing skills
- The ability to manage and organize their time efficiently
- B.A./B.S. preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in Charlottesville, Va.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Prior experience scanning documents preferred but not required
Military veterans encouraged to apply. Fastcase is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
We are a legal research company founded in 1999 to democratize the law and to make legal research smarter. We work with citation analysis, data visualization, and big data to uncover hidden relationships in the law, and we build powerful, beautiful tools for legal research. More than 1.1 million legal professionals have subscription access to Fastcase, with more subscribing every day. We’re a small, growing team doing great, important, disruptive work — with the soul of a startup and the stability of a profitable, established business.