In this role, you will engage closely with customers to ensure market success for the research, prioritization and build of Fastcase’s next-generation citator and peer data integrations and services. As a product leader, you will have significant working relationships with senior executives, client leaders, and team members working across the U.S. and around the world.
The role will require you to manage a large editorial and engineering team to execute on key deliverables. The Managing Director will:
- meet with customers to identify and validate new market opportunities and requirements, prioritize requirements and use cases, and translate requirements into tasks for engineering and editorial sprints across our U.S. and global teams;
- work closely with software engineers to determine methods for implementation and plan release schedules;
- work with marketing and sales teams to articulate value propositions and develop go-to-market plans;
- collaborate with the sales, outreach, and marketing teams to drive customer engagement, including creating early adopter and advisory board feedback programs;
- attend industry conferences and build relationships with partners.
Qualifications: BA/BS required; JD or comparable experience in legal industry required. Washington, D.C. or Charlottesville, Va. location preferred but not required. Expertise in go-to-market, and general manager, and project management skills required. Sales or sales support experience preferred. The preferred candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills. Military veterans encouraged to apply. Fastcase is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
We are a legal research company founded in 1999 to democratize the law and to make legal research smarter. We work with citation analysis, data visualization, and big data to uncover hidden relationships in the law, and we build powerful, beautiful tools for legal research. More than 1.1 million legal professionals have subscription access to Fastcase, with more subscribing every day. We’re a small, growing team doing great, important, disruptive work — with the soul of a startup and the stability of a profitable, established business.