We are back again today at 3 p.m. Eastern time with our roundtable of legaltech journalists discussing their takes on the week’s top news stories.
It is free to attend the Zoom webinar, but you must preregister. You’ll be able to ask questions of the panelists and share your own thoughts on the week’s news.
This week’s line-up of panelists features:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Molly McDonough, media consultant, former publisher and editor-in-chief of the ABA Journal.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
We’ll also stream live on Facebook via my page.